Blogs to share views, ideas & experiences.
Hello! I am glad to be your writer and love to showcase our blogs related to changing face of Human Resources in 2022. If you're seeking a resource to keep up with the latest employment law, new HR trends and other related information, you've come to the right place.
Management of human resources, if done wrong, can derail a business with immediate effect. Scary but highly relevant thought that reflects the dynamic character of the employee to business engagements. While the skills requirement versus available resources equation continues to... Continue reading
Only 19% of surveyed HR professionals believe their organization has the most appropriate work culture and that there are considerable possibilities to improve and innovate. In fact, the art to keep the employees in good humor, resonating to their aspirations... Continue reading
As the employment market explodes, the candidates of today are blessed with ample choices to make and engage with employers that complement their skills, availability, and even lifestyle. Subsequently, the role of the recruiters becomes more than imperative to select... Continue reading
As per Deloitte, 33% of employees expect augmentation of their jobs by AI. Moreover, a recent survey’s findings state that around 38% of enterprises have already started the AI’s Role in HRM while the rest 62% expect to bring it... Continue reading
Major enterprises are slowly opening to the idea of BYOD (Bring Your Device) and that has thrown up some pretty exciting scenarios and challenges such as internal governance, security and data breach. How are things expected to pace up this... Continue reading
Just a team of happy people engaged in employee well-being and enforcing rules is the most common yet surreal understanding of job roles in Human Resources and Capital Management. Surprisingly, that is why most people want to take up HR... Continue reading
Having witnessed the HR industry for over two decades, the teams at Gretis India have evolved and learned the nuances of resolving complexities through highly customized Payroll Outsourcing Solutions. One of the most significant learning has been the importance of... Continue reading
Our HR service delivery experts work with you via phone, email and visit to keep things efficient and hassle-free for you. We would request you to provide us with complete information about your business and services that fits your requirement. One of our team members will call you to understand your requirements. However, if you want to talk with the sales person immediately,
Fully Automated HRMS
Complete with All HR Features
Discuss Your Requirements Today!