Terms & Conditions
Gretis India provides the information and services on its World Wide Web site(s) (the “Site”) under the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). By accessing and/or using the Site, you indicate your acceptance of these Terms.
By using our Site, you agree to not knowingly circumvent, evade, or fail to comply with all applicable Terms to the extent that they apply to you.
- LAWS AND REGULATIONS:Access to and use of this Site are subject to all applicable international, federal, state, and local laws and regulations. User agrees not to use the Site in any way that violates such laws or regulations.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS: The information available on or through this Site is the property of Gretis, or its licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works, or otherwise use any content or information available on or through this Site, directly or indirectly, for commercial or public purposes. Users may not use the trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) for any purpose including, but not limited to use as “hotlinks” or meta tags in other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Gretis or such third party that may own the Mark. Questions concerning trademarks should be directed to [email protected]
- TAMPERING: User agrees not to modify, move, add to, delete, tamper, manipulate, or otherwise disrupt Gretis Web site or the information contained in Gretis Web site, including by not circumventing Gretis technical controls and security measures. User also agrees not to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use, modify, copy or reproduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary or confidential information contained in the Site.
By using or accessing this website you agree that other than with respect to the non-scheduled, non-recurring collection of data done with the express consent of the applicable company or individual, you will not access the Site in a manner that sends more requests to Gretis servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period or collect or harvest any personally identifiable information.
- THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION: Although Gretis monitors the information on the Site, some of the information is supplied by independent third parties. While Gretis makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information on the Site, Gretis makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any such information.
- LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES:This Site may contain links that will let you access other Web sites that are not under the control of Gretis. The links are only provided as a convenience and Gretis does not endorse any of these sites. Gretis assumes no responsibility or liability for any material that may be accessed on other Web sites reached through this Site, nor does Gretis make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such site.
- LINKS FROM THIRD-PARTY SITES:Gretis prohibits unauthorized links to the Site and the framing of any information contained on the site or any portion of the Site. Gretis reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames. Gretis has no responsibility or liability for any material on other Web sites that may contain links to this Site.
- NO WARRANTIES: Information and documents provided on this Site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Gretis uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Gretis periodically adds, changes, improves or updates the information and documents on this Site without notice. Gretis assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site. Your use of this Site is at your own risk.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:Under no circumstances shall Gretis be liable for any damages suffered by you, including any incidental, special, or consequential damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits or damages for business interruption, loss of information, programs, or other data) that result from access to, use of, or inability to use this site or due to any breach of security associated with the transmission of information through the internet, even if Gretis was advised of the possibility of such damages. Gretis shall not be liable for any claims, damages, or losses as a result of you sharing or allowing access to your authentication.
- PRIVACY:Protecting the privacy of our clients and users of our Sites is important to Gretis. The Gretis Web Site Privacy Statement describes how we use and protect the information you provide to us.
- SECURITY: Data transmitted to and from Gretis client Sites is encrypted for the user’s protection. However, the security of information transmitted through the Internet can never be guaranteed. Gretis is not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the Internet or for changes to or losses of data. User is responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of any password, user name or ID, or other forms of user authentication required by Gretis (“Authentication”) involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of Gretis sites and shall not disclose any confidential account access credentials or confidential information to Unauthorized Third Parties. An “Unauthorized Third Party” refers to any third party or business that seeks to access or accesses Gretis sites or systems using the account credentials (e.g., username and password) of a Gretis client or client employee, regardless of their purported consent, to access, copy or obtain Gretis information, whether such information is accessed, copied or obtained by an automated data gathering program or by other means, including data scrapers, data aggregators and any third parties seeking to monetize data obtained from Gretis without Gretis’s express consent. To protect you and your data, Gretis may suspend your use of a client site, without notice, pending an investigation, if any such unauthorized disclosure or use or breach of security is suspected.
- TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA:User acknowledges and agrees that by providing Gretis with any personal information through the Site, the User consents to the transmission of such personal user information over international borders as necessary for processing by Gretis’s standard business practices and the Gretis Web Site Privacy Statement.
- ACCESS TO PASSWORD-PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS:Access to and use of password-protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access, including any access by Unauthorized Third Parties, to such areas, is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
- PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT:Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Gretis has registered an agent with the U.S. Copyright Office. Notices of claimed copyright infringement on the Site should be directed to Corporate Office: SCO 95, Level I-II- III, Sector 3, Panchkula, Haryana.Attn: Legal Department, Intellectual Property Counsel.
- JURISDICTION/GOVERNING LAW: These Terms shall be governed and construed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, USA, and applicable federal laws without regard to conflicts of law principles. User agrees that any proceedings relating to this site and the subject matter contained herein shall be maintained in the courts of the state of New Jersey or the federal district courts sitting in New Jersey, which courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for such purpose.